snow effect

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

U S A

SYAHIRA EZANI DATUK ALI
yaa, she's one of the candidate .

The only problem is,

UNGKU SYAZA AFIQAH

Urghh
She's fatimah's  f4
Yazo's ex toeng
Yaaa, she's Yazo's
The one who I admired last year

Yaaa
Ungku Syaza 'kacau' me
I don't know what to do at the moment she gave me a mesz but I didn't reply and she called me at 1S which have no one at that time .
She asked me why I didn't reply and I'm silly
I asked her for some time
She gave me three days .
And the third day, she asked to compound with her if I accept her .
But that evening is so busy .
Night .
Omg !! I went .
That's mean I already have a toeng .

Yaaaaa
She's kind, cute .. She loves smiling .
And she's somehow

ADORABLE

but ....
I don't know if I have to choose her or Syahira
Syahira might getting hurt if I tell her bout this
But ..
Even I know someday she'll find out bout Ungku Syaza too .
I don't know but there's something that made me don't wanna leave her or hurt her
I don't know
Can I just keep it a secret till 2016 ?
She's out of Stf at that time
And I'm f4 already
Syahira is f3 at that time
That will be okay right ?

Somebody please help me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment